Project Collaboration Request for DIIL Services
Thank you for your interest in collaborating with the Duke Imaging Innovation Laboratory (SAIL). While we try to accommodate as many collaboration projects as possible, there are limitations related to resource availability. Please review the information below and follow the instructions for initiating a collaboration. Project will NOT be approved until safety form is submitted. The video and presentation are located here.
Before Initiating a Collaboration
- Review fees for CIVM resources.
- Have funding information ready (fund code, grant number or agency).
- Be ready with a brief project description, including significance and how imaging is important to meet your goals. You will be prompted to type or paste it into the form below or you may choose to upload a file (PDF, DOC format only).
Initiating a Collaboration
- Provide the information requested below to give us an overview of your project goals and anticipated imaging and support service needs. This step is required and may not be skipped by sending information through an email, print out, or by calling the CIVM directly.
- Wait for a CIVM team member to contact you back by email or phone. Please allow up to 2 business days.
- Schedule a meeting with a CIVM faculty member to review your project and discuss project planning.
- Receive approval and your assigned project code number.
After the Collaboration
- Provide CIVM faculty the opportunity to review your paper BEFORE submission.
- Work with CIVM staff for grant number assignment and mandatory deposit of the paper in the NIH public access system (PMC).
- Provide CIVM with a final copy of the published manuscript and figures for our records.